Depending on the type of facility you work for, and whether or not you are employed or paid as an independent contractor, you may or may not need to have your own set of waivers signed. Likely, a gym or dance studio would require their liability release form, of some sort, to be filled out prior to a student exercising on their premises. You would want to check with your facility, and/or liability insurance provider, to see what paperwork is required.