You can Chromecast your Android device's screen.
First, make sure your device meets the following specifications:
Casting your Android screen is available on devices running Android 5.0 or higher.
Turn off "Power Saving Mode" on your Android device. Power Saving Mode can limit the processing power of your device which might affect the performance of the Cast Screen feature.
Important: The "Microphone" permission in the Google Play Services app needs to be turned on to successfully use the 'Cast Screen/Audio' feature with Chromecast. If you don't have this permission turned on, the Cast Screen session will immediately disconnect after trying to connect.
To turn on microphone permissions:
1. On your Android device, tap Settings.
2. Scroll down and tap Apps > Google Play Services > Permission
3. Look for "Microphone" and slide the slider On.
To cast your screen from your Android device:
1. Connect your A\ndroid device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast device.
2. Open the Google Home app and go to the Account tab.
3. Scroll down and look for Mirror device and tap on it.
4. Tap on the CAST SCREEN/AUDIO button.
5. Select your Chromecast device.
Note: At this time, we do not support Chromecast devices that some TVs have built-in. While it may work, our player is not developed to support this and we cannot troubleshoot any issues that may arise.