1. Make sure your phone and your Chromecast are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open your channel's Android app. Your videos will load.
3. When you start playing a video, tap the "Cast" button that appears in the lower right side of the video controls.
4. Choose the Chromecast device from the options that appear.
5. Once connected, your device screen will notify you that the video is now playing on your primary cast screen.
Note: At this time, we do not support Chromecast devices that some TVs have built-in. While it may work, our player is not developed to support this and we cannot troubleshoot any issues that may arise.